Counselling and Psychotherapy
Counselling and psychotherapy for adults
We offer psychotherapy and counselling to adults and youth who experience a variety of difficulties:
- low self-esteem;
- excessive stress, tension, irritability;
- problems in interpersonal relationships;
- anxiety disorders or psychosomatic disorders;
- problems in adapting to living in a foreign country;
- lack of satisfaction in close relationships (with parents, children, spouse, partner), e.g. communication problems, avoiding intimacy, insufficient catering for one’s needs;
- emotional difficulties, such as anxiety disorders, depressed mood, low energy, changes in sleep patterns (insomnia or sleeping too much);
- sexual problems.
The type of psychological work depends on the nature of difficulties the person struggles with and can take the form of short-term counselling or long-term psychotherapy. Our practice is open to all people regardless of their religion, psychosexual identity, descent, ethnicity or the nature of the psychological difficulties the person experiences.
Counselling and psychotherapy for teenagers
Counselling and psychotherapy for teenagers uses similar principles of adult therapy but is underpinned by strategies from developmental psychology.
If you have a teenager who is showing some of these typical signs of adolescent psychological problems, then counselling or psychotherapy could help:
- difficulties in coping with daily life;
- problems in adapting to a foreign country, new school etc.
- peer relations difficulties;
- excessive worrying, obsessions or compulsive behaviours;
- extended period of depression;
- noticeable changes in eating;
- disturbed sleeping patterns;
- volatile mood or difficulty managing anger;
- chemical substance misuse (e.g. drugs, alcohol);
- pronounced demonstrations of aggression;
- references to self-harm;
- apparent changes in personality;
- sexual health and development concerns (e.g. questioning one’s sexual orientation or gender identity) .
- individual session – 180 PLN or 45 EUR / 50 min.
- couple session – 220 zł or 55 EUR / 50 min.
Should you need any further information on my services or would like to arrange a session, please contact me using the phone number or email below.
Łukasz Warchoł, MA, clinical psychologist, psychotherapist
mobile: +48 601 790 779