We offer individual psychotherapy and counselling to adults and youth who experience a variety of difficulties:
- low self-esteem;
- excessive stress, tension, irritability;
- problems in interpersonal relationships;
- anxiety disorders;
- psychosomatic disorders;
- problems in adapting to living in a foreign country;
- lack of satisfaction in close relationships (with parents, children, spouse, partner), e.g. communication problems, avoiding intimacy, insufficient catering for one’s needs;
- emotional difficulties, such as anxiety disorders, depressed mood, low energy, changes in sleep patterns (insomnia or sleeping too much);
- sexual problems.
Counselling and psychotherapy for teenagers uses similar principles of adult therapy but is underpinned by strategies from developmental psychology.
If you have a teenager who is showing some of these typical signs of adolescent psychological problems, then counselling or psychotherapy could help:
- difficulties in coping with daily life;
- problems in adapting to a foreign country, new school etc.
- peer relations difficulties;
- excessive worrying, obsessions or compulsive behaviours;
- extended period of depression;
- noticeable changes in eating;
- disturbed sleeping patterns;
- volatile mood or difficulty managing anger;
- chemical substance misuse (e.g. drugs, alcohol);
- pronounced demonstrations of aggression;
- references to self-harm;
- apparent changes in personality;
- sexual health and development concerns (e.g. questioning one’s sexual orientation or gender identity) .
The type of psychological work depends on the nature of difficulties the person struggles with and can take the form of short-term counselling or long-term psychotherapy.
Our practice is open to all people regardless of their religion, psychosexual identity, descent, ethnicity or the nature of the psychological difficulties the person experiences.
Fee: 150 zł / session / 50 min.
Should you need any further information on my services or would like to arrange a session, please contact me using the phone number or email below.
mobile: +48 601 790 779
ul. Stawowa 26/3u